- This topic is empty.
- December 23, 2020 at 7:53 pm #1060Gorge MorganKeymaster
You can connect your IPhone to your Brother Wireless Printer directly by connecting Your Brother Printer With The WiFi Router.
These steps able to fix your IPhone that is not connecting with USB as well Wi-Fi.
Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to wireless direct or Wi-Fi® network.
1. Connect the printer to your mobile device.
2. On your mobile device, tap [Settings] – [Wi-Fi] and slide the toggle button to activate the Wi-Fi function.
3. Select the printer from the list to establish the connection.
4. Open the page that you want to print.
5. Tap the action action icon.
6. Tap [Print].
7. Select the printer. [Also select and change any desired printer options].
8. Tap on [Print].
You must add the printer to your Mac’s printer list before you print.
1. Select [System Preferences] from the Apple Menu.
2. Click [Print & Scan] or [Printers & Scanners].
3. Click the [+] icon below the Printers pane on the left.
4. Click [Add Printer or Scanner]. The [Add] screen appears.
5. Select your printer, and then select [AirPrint] from the [Use] pop-up menu.
6. Click [Add].
How to print from Ipad, Iphone and Ipod touch by Brother Printer
1. Make sure the printer is turned on and connected to wireless direct, Wi-Fi network or USB.
2. Open the file you want to print on your Mac.
3. Click the [File] menu, and then select [Print].
4. Make sure your printer is selected.
5. Select available options, such as the number of the pages to print.
6. Click on [Print].
If your printer is not displayed in the printer list, turn the Wi-Fi settings of the printer and your device off and back on again. If the problem still occurs, refer to the following:
1. Is your printer connected to the network correctly?
2. If not, connect your printer to the network correctly.
3. Is your device connected to the network to which the printer is connected?
4. If not, connect your device to the network correctly.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.